Saturday, September 9, 2023

Lubuntu 18.04 LTS upgrade to 20.04 LTS then 22.04 LTS

I have a old IBM X61 laptop which is installed Lubuntu 18.04 LTS and it is long time did not use.

I power on it and try to upgrade it, it cannot upgrade to 20.04 LTS at the first place.

 

 

After I click the "Yes, Upgrade Now", it is no respond……

 

Then, I upgrade all base software of the Lubuntu, I re-run the update again, it show all software update to date and 20.04.6 LTS available. I click "Upgrade" and it start the upgrade process.

 

 

After the upgrade complete, you will see a Lubuntu 20.04 wallpaper

 

I run the upgrade again, this time, Lubuntu 22.04.3 LTS is now available. Click "Upgrade.."

 

 

After the upgrade, it successfully and you have 22.04.3

 

Print Friendly and PDF
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment