Sunday, January 29, 2017

Windows 10 Insider Preview (Creators Update) Build 15019 for PC released on Fast Ring (Successful to download and install at 19:00 GMT+8)

The Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019 for released on Fast Ring at 4:00 GMT+8

I start my upgrade from around 8:20 and it keep "Initiating updates...." (There are some twitted said that this process will take 30 mins to 60 mins.....), so I go to sleep again....

image

 

After I wake up around noon, I receive the following errors:

I report this error to the insider and reply to @donasarkar twitter

image

 

I re-try to run the update around 14:00, I receive the other error message and then I report this error to insider and reply to @windowsinsider and @donasarkar twitter

image

 

I re-run the update at 19:00, I able to download the upgrade finally.

 

I able to upgrade to 15019 from 15014.....

image

Print Friendly and PDF
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment